Monday, November 16, 2009

Retirement pages

The librarian that is in the school system where my mother works and that we have had in school is retiring in December. Someone is creating a memory type book for her and having everyone do a page or two to put in it.  We have gone to NYC several times over the years with her as they have always planned bus trips for day trips every year. My mother, myself, my two sisters and my two nieces all wanted to do these pages so I created and everyone has signed. I used buttons from Jessie James, smooch ink in pumpkin, gold lame, and moonlight, Dusty concord distress ink, Bobbin brand ribbon, little jewel things, and a pattern for the lady liberty from scrappydew.com  http://scrappydew.com/Store/ScrappyJuly4th/  that I cut with SCAL. The pictures that were used were taken in NYC also.My niece Tiffany helped me to write something up for it.

HPIM1194 HPIM1195

No comments:

Post a Comment