Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cutters Creek September card challenge entry

I decided to enter another card challenge. I used my copics to color the stamp, I embossed the border behind the picture with my cuttlebug snowflake and inked it with StazOn red, The hats on the horses I flocked with White, The forehead on the one horse I used Moonlight Smooch, I used buttons and glittered them, I used my EK success snowflake border punch, I cut out a snowflake on my cuttlebug, embossed it and glittered it for the envelope, used my enveloper to make the envelope.

HPIM1138 HPIM1139 HPIM1142 HPIM1143

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele! This card and envelope are fabulous! Great job!

    I just wanted to drop by and thank you for joining us at our first blog hop over at Whimsie Doodles! We were so glad that you could come and hang out with us and check out our faves! In case you didn't know, we have started a group over at Paper Craft planet where we chat, have a challenge called the Whimsie Wednesday challenge, and will have "fan only" goodies from time to time. In fact, we're doing something specail starting this Wednesday in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month-- so come check it out! Thanks again!

    Hugs, Nikki

    ReplyDelete