Friday, June 19, 2009

Cherie’s 30th Birthday Card

HPIM0993 HPIM0992

HPIM0994HPIM0997    HPIM0996

I made this card for a coworker of mine that turned 30 today:)! We all signed it and when she walked in the door we all sang happy birthday to her!:) I drew the happy birthday using my cricut and the calligraphy cartridge, I used Scal to cut the dragonfly I used buttons, The enveloper for the envelope, I embossed the butterfly using a fiskers embossing thing with the seasons I used spring I then put a thin layer of glue on it and dusted it with pale lavender glitter.I used sugarberry smooch on the star. I went over the lettering happy Birthday and the star outlines with Violet Liquid Applique. Everyone fell in love with it!


1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it for me! The pictures don't do it justice. :)

    ReplyDelete