Monday, March 16, 2009

Easter Basket #1

This is the first Bastket that was created each one has been done with different double sided paper and the chicken on the front is wooden was found at Joann's Etc andthe eggs are foam from there also and then I decorated with glitter glue and stamps and ink The chickens are decorated with glimmer mist, stickles, embossing powder and a heart shaped gem for the eye. The baskets I used Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge with my Cricut Expression and cut the handles. I used buttons to decorate the baskets and cut off the shanks. This one I made for my sister that I live in the in-law apartment above her three car garage. Her favorite color is purple as is mine. Her daughter has poultry for her high school Vocational Agricultural program project.



No comments:

Post a Comment